- Updated for compatibility with Mathematica 10.
- Minor performance improvements.
MATLink`Developer`GetInfo to ease debugging user issues.
- Identical to version 0.99.
Versions 0.9x – Beta
MEvaluate returning strings containing backslashes. Syntax errors are now correctly displayed on Windows.
- Allow currently running MATLAB evaluation to be interrupted from Mathematica on Linux and OS X.
- Other minor bug fixes
- MATLAB anonymous functions can now be created and used using
- Added support for transferring the following MATLAB types:
- Further imroved the performance of
MEvaluate on OS X and Linux.
- MATLink is now compatible with versions of MATLAB earlier than R2011b.
- Removed redundant error checking, hence imroving the performance of
MEvaluate from creating an empty output cell when output is suppressed in MATLAB.
- MATLink is now in public beta!
SetOptions framework for the
- Allow resetting of
init.m file to defaults from within MATLink
- Added support for using a 32-bit version of MATLAB with a 64-bit version of Mathematica using a
- MATLink is released as a private beta!